Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound pork stir-fry strips (loin, fresh pork leg or tenderloin)
- 1½ tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¾-inch squares
- ¾ cup toasted pecan halves
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- In medium bowl toss together pork strips with Cajun seasoning to coat evenly.
- In large nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat, stir-fry pork until nicely browned, about 4 – 6 minutes.
- Add celery, onion and garlic to skillet and cook, stirring often, until onion is almost translucent, about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add pecans and cook to heat through.
- Serve over rice.