Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The products used are Watkins (which I sell at www.soyummies.com) but you can use grocery store bought spices.
- Contributed by Nicole Cooke's Recipes
- 3½ lbs / 1½ kg cocktail peanuts (plain salted peanuts)
- 1 tbsp / 15 ml Garlic and Parsley Grapeseed oil (Watkins)
- 3½ rounded tbsp / 75 ml (1 rounded tbsp/20 ml per pound) Cajun pepper (Watkins)
- Combine peanuts and oil; toss or shake to coat.
- Add Cajun pepper; toss or shake again to coat evenly.
- If you wish to make a normal-sized batch, reduce as follows:.
- To 1 lb/450 g peanuts, add 1 or 2 tsp/5 to 10 ml garlic and parsley grapeseed oil (enough to lightly coat).
- Use 1 rounded tbsp/20 ml Cajun pepper, more or less to taste.