The products used are Watkins (which I sell at www.soyummies.com) but you can use grocery store bought spices.
- Contributed by Nicole Cooke's Recipes
- 3½ lbs / 1½ kg cocktail peanuts (plain salted peanuts)
- 1 tbsp / 15 ml Garlic and Parsley Grapeseed oil (Watkins)
- 3½ rounded tbsp / 75 ml (1 rounded tbsp/20 ml per pound) Cajun pepper (Watkins)
- Combine peanuts and oil; toss or shake to coat.
- Add Cajun pepper; toss or shake again to coat evenly.
- If you wish to make a normal-sized batch, reduce as follows:.
- To 1 lb/450 g peanuts, add 1 or 2 tsp/5 to 10 ml garlic and parsley grapeseed oil (enough to lightly coat).
- Use 1 rounded tbsp/20 ml Cajun pepper, more or less to taste.