- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions with tops
- 4 boneless loin Pork chops
- Combine first five ingredients and pour over Pork chops in shallow glass dish.
- Marinate 10 or 15 minutes while heating grill or broiler to high. Reduce heat to medium.
- Place marinated Pork chops on grill or under broiler for 7 to 10 minutes per side, brushing marinade on chops as they are turned.
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Serve with rice or potatoes and a vegetable or salad.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.