Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Smiles From The Lr at World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz grated romano cheese
- 32 oz uncooked macaroni
- 1 pound butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 pound small cooked shrimp
- 1 pound cooked crawfish meat
- 8 oz andouille sausage
- 8 oz lump crabmeat
- 8 oz Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Cook macaroni and drain, dump immediately into a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, all but ½ cup of the cheddar cheese, all of the mozzarella cheese and butter on top of macaroni and mix thoroughly.
- Add salt, black pepper, and half of cayenne pepper.
- Beat the eggs by hand until frothy, add to the macaroni mixture.
- Add hot sauce, blend well.
- Dump whole small cooked (shelled and de-veined) shrimp, chopped crawfish meat, crabmeat and sausage.
- Mix well and let stand (tightly covered) for 5 minutes.
- Place in large casserole dish, cover top with grated romano cheese and the rest of the cheddar, sprinkle enough cayenne pepper on top to give the dish a nice rosy hue.
- Bake in 350°f oven for 45 minutes, or until top is deliciously browned, bubbly, and calling out to be eaten.
- Serve with fresh salad and hard rolls.