Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 4
- 4 boneless pork center loin chops, 1½-inches thick
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry sage
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine seasonings, mix well.
- Coat chops with seasoning mixture.
- Grill directly over medium-high heat 7–8 minutes per side, turning once.