Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices crusty Italian bread
- 6 tablespoons pepper jelly
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- 8 slices muenster cheese
- 2 links andouille sausage, grilled, each link cut into quarters and split lengthwise 
- Spread 2 tablespoons butter on one side of four slices of bread.
- Spread pepper jelly on one side of the remaining slices of bread.
- On the slices of bread with pepper jelly, place two slices of pepper jack cheese and two pieces of grilled andouille sausage.
- Cover the andouille sausage with two slices of muenster cheese and top with the remaining slices of bread, butter-side out.
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Place sandwiches, butter-side down, in the skillet and spread the remaining 2 tablespoons butter over the tops of the sandwiches.
- Cook sandwiches, in batches if necessary, for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden and the cheeses are melted.
- Serve immediately.
- ↑ may substitute any other smoked sausage for the andouille.