I was searching for Canadian garlic fingers and came across these addictive little darlings. Vampires beware!
- 4 French rolls (12 inch)
- ½ lb butter
- 6 – 8 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup Louisiana Cajun seasoning
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Stir in the minced garlic.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the french bread in half lengthwise then cut it cross ways in 1 inch strips.
- Dip the bread strips into the butter/garlic mixture soaking all sides.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- With a basting brush, brush the rest of the butter/garlic onto bread.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and serve.