Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cajun Trout - but not too spicy
- trout, filleted
- McCormicks Golden Dip Cajun-style Marinade
- vegetable oil or peanut oil - two inches worth in a stir fry pan
- salt and pepper
- Seal the fillets into a bag with the Cajun marinade.
- Shake until well coated.
- Heat the oil to 350 – 375°f.
- Then dredge in the flour.
- Carefully add the fish in a single layer.