Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp dairy sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground red pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground thyme
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat
- ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper
- rye crackers
- Beat all ingredients except crabmeat, green pepper and crackers in a 2½ quart bowl on medium speed until well blended, about 1 min.
- Stir in crabmeat and green pepper.
- Line a deep 1½ pint bowl with plastic wrap; press mixture in bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hrs.
- Unmold on serving plate; remove plastic wrap.
- Garnish with chili peppers if desired.
- Serve with crackers.