Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp dairy sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground red pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground thyme
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat
- ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper
- rye crackers
- Beat all ingredients except crabmeat, green pepper and crackers in a 2½ quart bowl on medium speed until well blended, about 1 min.
- Stir in crabmeat and green pepper.
- Line a deep 1½ pint bowl with plastic wrap; press mixture in bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hrs.
- Unmold on serving plate; remove plastic wrap.
- Garnish with chili peppers if desired.
- Serve with crackers.