Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I serve this slaw with grilled foods that have been seasoned with a cajun or creole dry rub.
- 1/4 cup green peppers, minced
- 3 tablespoons green onions, white tops and some green
- 3 tablespoons celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, inced
- 4 cups coleslaw mix, like Dole's
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Louisiana hot sauce or Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry cajun seasoning (Zatarain's, Prudhomme's)
- salt and pepper
Mince the vegetables.
In a large bowl, mix together the Mayonnaise, vinegar, milk, salt, pepper, Tabasco, and Cajun seasoning.
Toss the coleslaw and vegetables in the dressing.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.