Similar to the simplified, flavored pita chips, this countrified Cajun appetizer is made and packed only with Cajun seasoning, as it maintains a robust, crispy taste with the pitas.
- Split five pitas in half, and cut each half into eight wedges with the chef's knife.
- Preheat an oven to 375 °F.
- Arrange pita wedges on greased baking sheets.
- Coat wedges with the cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning over wedges.
- Bake chips for 6 minutes, or until crisp. Serve hot and plain with other appetizers or side dishes or with a dip of choice.