Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Unknown
- Makes about 40 chips
- Split five pitas in half, and cut each half into eight wedges.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Arrange pita wedges on greased baking sheets.
- Coat wedges with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp Cathy's Cajun Seasoning over wedges.
- Bake chips 6 minutes or until crisp.