Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 links smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 8 oz chicken tenders, cut up
- 2 packets Cajun Sides Red Beans & Rice mix
- 4 cups water
- 3 scallions, sliced
- Heat a skillet. Add sausage and onion, cover and cook until sausage is lightly browned.
- Add peppers, sauté 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, sauté 1 minutes.
- Stir in rice mixes and water, bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Stir in scallions. Serve with your favorite hot sauce.