Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ever heard of Cajun-Italian? You'll be pleasantly surprised at how well the flavors go together! Give it a try and see for yourself!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (I use schilling)
- 1 (10 ounces) package chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 package mostaccioli noodles
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Boil noodles according to package directions.
- In the meantime, make sauce.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
- Add flour and blend well.
- Gradually whisk in milk, spinach, cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Cover and reserve.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in large frying pan.
- Liberally sprinkle chicken with Cajun seasoning
- Sear chicken on both sides, reduce heat to medium, and cook thoroughly (about 10 – 15 minutes), turning occasionally.
- Serve noodles on plate, top with a chicken breast, and spoon sauce over.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.