Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Can you believe Buffalo wings kicked up with a Cajun mix? Use your heat index to judge how hot you want!
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ – ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 – 2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ – 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or hot red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings, cut up two pieces from each wing with the tips discarded defrosted washed and towel dried
- blue cheese salad dressing
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375°F.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- Set aside.
- Combine the flour, Cajun spice mix recipe in a large zip lock bag put the wings into the bag shake to coat each wing evenly.
- Put the wings in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Helps adhered flour to wings.
- Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
- As soon as drained into the hot sauce mixture stir to coat them.
- Serve with lots of blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
- This will help cool down the heat.