Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place stock in large saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add rice, reduce heat to low and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, and sauté onion, peppers and celery for 7 to 10 minutes, or until wilted, fragrant and slightly golden.
- Remove from skillet, and set aside.
- With oil remaining in skillet, cook "bacon" and "meatballs", adding more oil as needed.
- Sauté 5 or 6 minutes, and remove from heat.
- When rice is cooked and all liquid absorbed, add vegetables, bacon, meatballs, Cajun seasoning, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper to rice, stirring until well combined.
- Continue to cook 5 minutes more, and serve.