Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You're gonna like this, I guarantee!
- 4 medium potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine oregano, thyme, paprika, cayenne, black pepper, sugar, cumin, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Tabasco sauce, and oil; mix well into a paste.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil; pour a small amount of oil onto foil and spread with a paper towel.
- Peel potatoes and slice into french fry shapes.
- Place fries in a plastic bag with paste and work paste onto fries; alternatively you can do this in a bowl, but the bag method is easier.
- Place fries on lined baking sheet, trying not to let edges touch.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 30 – 35 minutes (your time may vary with the size fry you cut); turn once during cooking to brown underside.