Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This crispy, spicy catfish makes the perfect companion to the vegetable crunch of the mellow cabbage slaw.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- For 4 servings
- 3½ cups thinly sliced red or green cabbage
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl; cover and chill.
- Combine flour and next 7 ingredients (flour through red pepper) in a shallow dish.
- Dredge fillets in flour mixture.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fillets; saute 5 minutes.
- Turn fillets over; cook 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Heat the tortillas according to package directions.
- Cut each catfish fillet lengthwise into 4 pieces.
- Arrange 4 fillet pieces on each tortilla; top each serving with about ¾ cup slaw, and roll up.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving size: 1 wrap.
- calories 397 (27% from fat) | fat 11.7g (sat 3.7g, mono 3.9g, poly 2.7g) | protein 35.6g | carb 36.6g | fiber 3g | chol 106mg | iron 4.7mg | sodium 918mg | calc 126mg