Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 10
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tbsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 2 cups evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coffee flavored liqueur (optional)
- frozen whipped cream, thawed
- ground cinnamon
- In large pan, over medium heat, mix water, chocolate chips, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir frequently.
- Continue to boil until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add coffee granules, stir until dissolved.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Stir in vanilla and liqueur.
- Pour into mugs or coffee cups.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.