Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 10
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tbsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 2 cups evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coffee flavored liqueur (optional)
- frozen whipped cream, thawed
- ground cinnamon
- In large pan, over medium heat, mix water, chocolate chips, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir frequently.
- Continue to boil until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add coffee granules, stir until dissolved.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Stir in vanilla and liqueur.
- Pour into mugs or coffee cups.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.