Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- ⅓ cup instant nonfat dry milk + 1 cup water (or 1 cup nonfat milk)
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 4 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- non-fat whipped topping (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Heat milk in saucepan until warm; do not boil. Add coffee and hot chocolate mix. Stir well and heat to desired temperature.
- Divide coffee mixture between two mugs. Top with non-fat whipped topping and cinnamon, if desired.