Café Bossa NovaEdit
Café Bossa Nova introduces the taste of authentic Brazilian dining to Little Rock. From the moment you enter, the delicious aromas and soft, pleasing sounds of background Bossa Nova music will awaken your senses to the unique and enjoyable casual dining experience ahead of you.
- 2701 Kavanaugh Boulevard
- Little Rock, AR USA
Rosália Monroe is the chef and owner of Café Bossa Nova. She carefully prepares her specialties using only the freshest of ingredients, many of which are imported directly from Brazil.
Especialidades da Casa ~ House Specialties Edit
- Pco de Queijo (Cheese Bread) - Made with Brazilian manioc flour.
- Arroz com Feijco - Brazilian-style black beans & rice served with fresh tomato slaw and collard green salad.
- Sopa do Dia ~ Soup of the Day - Served with bread.
Served with bread. Chicken or beef strips optional.
- Salada Mista - Mixed baby greens, mandarin orange, roasted almond with Bossa Nova�s house dressing.
- Salada de Espinafre - Baby spinach leaves, cashew nuts, golden delicious apples and raisins with a sweet-n-sour dressing.
- Salada de Palmito - * Salada de Palmito
Hearts of palm and red onions with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and oregano dressing.
- Salada Primavera - Romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, black olives and feta cheese with a balsamic/mustard dressing.
Tortas ~ Quiche Edit
Served with mixed green salad or fruit salad.
- Copacabana - Tomato, fresh basil, red pepper, red onions and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Corcovado - Swiss, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Ipanema - Fresh spinach, fresh dill, kalamata olive, feta and Swiss cheeses.
Served with green salad, fruit salad, or soup.
- Sandumche Vegetariano - Vegan when ordered without cheese. Tomato, Haas avocado or hearts of palm, fresh basil, fresh mozzarella drizzled with olive oil on Chiabatta bread.
- Sandumche de Atum - White tuna, Fuji apple, pecan, green onion, mayonnaise and sliced tomato on Chiabatta bread.
- Panini - Ham or turkey with melted cheese, pesto spread and baby leaves on Chibatta bread.
- Sandumche de Frango - Sliced chicken breast, mango chutney, onions, lettuce, tomato and batata palha.
- Misto Quente - Grilled ham and cheese (mozzarella, provolone or Swiss).
- Sandumche de Caranguejo e Manga - Crab meat, diced mangoes, celery, fresh herbs and Mayo on Italian bread.
- Bossa Nova Garden Sandumche - Veggie Patty, portabella mushroom, red bell pepper and grilled onions on fresh baked foccacia bread.
Entradas ~ Entries Edit
- Salpicco - Shredded chicken breast, Fuji apples, sweet peas, carrots, fresh herbs, batata palha and mayo. Served over rice and with salad.
- Bolos de Salmco - Salmon cakes served with lettuce, tomato and feta cheese salad and bread.