Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium hard rolls (preferably whole grain)
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ lb chicken strips or breasts cut into strips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Set the oven to broil.
- Cut each roll in half and scoop out the dough to form a pocket in one side of the bread.
- Combine the lettuce, dressing and cheese in a bowl.
- Place the chicken strips on a broiler pan and brush with olive oil.
- Broil the strips of chicken for a total of about 7 minutes turning once.
- Add the chicken to the salad and pile the mixture into the bread pocket.
- Top with the other half of bread and serve.