Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium hard rolls (preferably whole grain)
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ lb chicken strips or breasts cut into strips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Set the oven to broil.
- Cut each roll in half and scoop out the dough to form a pocket in one side of the bread.
- Combine the lettuce, dressing and cheese in a bowl.
- Place the chicken strips on a broiler pan and brush with olive oil.
- Broil the strips of chicken for a total of about 7 minutes turning once.
- Add the chicken to the salad and pile the mixture into the bread pocket.
- Top with the other half of bread and serve.