Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ tsp grated lemon peel
- ⅛ tsp instant minced garlic
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp graded Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
- Put mixture in a foil packet or 1 pint glass jar and label as Caesar salad dressing mix.
- Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4 months.
- Makes one ¾ cup serving (3 tablespoons).
Caesar salad dressing Edit
- Combine 1 package of mix, ½ cup vegetable oil, and ¼ cup lemon juice in a glass jar.
- Shake until well blended.
- Chill before serving.
- Makes about ¾ cup of salad dressing.