Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Beef soup bones
- 2 carrots quartered
- 2 stalks celery quartered
- 1/2 small Onion quartered
- 2 or 3 sprigs parsley
- corn flour as needed
- 1 tsp. curry powder 1 small can coconut milk
- Boil the soup bones 30 minutes in 6 cups of water. Add carrots, celery, Onion and parsley and cook another 30 minutes at medium heat.
- Thicken with corn flour and strain. You may wish to cool and remove any fat. Mix curry powder with a small amount of cold water. Bring soup back to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add coconut milk and curry. Do not let soup boil after adding milk or it will curdle.