Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves (or Enough to Have 5 Cups Cubed, Cooked Chicken)
- 1 Cup Chopped celery
- 1/4 Cup Vinaigrette, Homemade or High-Quality PurchasedLettuce Leaves For Serving
- 4 Medium tomatoes, Quartered, For Garnish
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise, Homemade or High-Quality Purchased
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon-Style mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground black pepper
- 2 Teaspoons celery seed
Poach Chicken in Boiling, Salted water. When it is Cool Enough to Handle,Remove Any Bones, Skin And Visible Fat And Cut The Chicken Into 1/2-InchCubes. if You Are Using Leftover Chicken, Cut it Into 1/2-Inch Cubes, UsingJust White Meat or a Combination of Dark And White Meat.Put The Chicken And celery in a Large Bowl And Sprinkle With TheVinaigrette. Chill For 1 Hour or More.
To Make The Dressing:
Pour The Dressing Over The Chicken And celery, And Toss Gently ButThoroughly. Refrigerate, Covered, For up to 8 Hours.When Ready to Serve, Line a Serving Bowl or Platter With lettuce Leaves,Turn The Chicken Salad Out Onto The Leaves And Garnish With The TomatoQuarters.
Serves Six to Eight