Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 2 or so pounds of stew Beef or rump roast cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried red pepper flakes ( the ones in a can)
- 1 medium Onion cut slices
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, crushed ( you can find garlic in jars crushed)
- 2 bays leaves
- 2 tablespoons of oil olive or canola
- 2 cups of red wine( for you non-drinkers cooking wine will do)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- salt and pepper to taste