Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 ears fresh corn (or fresh off cob)
- 1/5 lb. (100 g.) linguica (Portuguese smoked Sausage),
- sliced 1/4 Squash
- 1/2 lb. (1/4 kg.) fava beans, (or lima beans) fresh or dried
- 2 ripe tomatoes (or equivalent tomato paste)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 peppercorns
- 1 bunch of flat leaf coriander
- 1 large Onion, sliced
- Scrape off the fresh corn kernels into a boiler pot.
- Gently saute Onion, linguica, and pepper in olive oil.
- Add to the corn the rest of the ingredients and a sufficient amount of water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer.
- Prior to serving, season with salt and garnish with chopped flat leaf coriander (cilantro).