Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1⅔ cups hot water
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken, peppers and onions in a 9x13 baking dish; mix lightly.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken mixture; top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.