Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cabbage and Potato Saute from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Cookbook—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 1 small bell pepper, green or red, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small head cabbage, green or purple, sliced thin or shredded
- 1 medium potatoes, cooked and chopped
- dash of cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Sauté bell pepper, onion and garlic in oil in a large skillet.
- Add cabbage to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add precooked potatoes and spices.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot.