- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cabbage and dressing.
- Toss and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, toss together chilled cabbage and dressing with cauliflower, French-fried onions, bacon and pepper.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.