- Cut off stem at cabbage head. Cut cabbage in 4 quarters. Chop up each into large hunks.
- Season chicken with extra salt. Separately, season beef with meat tenderizer, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry chicken and meat together until golden brown or firm. Put contents in a bowl.
- Reduce heat to low. Pour oil in pot to cook cabbage. Put in cabbage. Fry cabbage until stiffness is limbo. Raise temperature to moderate. Stir constantly.
- Put in onions, salt, pepper, and tomato paste. Stir and simmer for about 4 minutes. Stir at least once.
- Add chicken, beef stew meat, and ham cubes. Stir and let it simmer for about 4 minutes. Again, stir at least once.
- Add water. water should be an inch above contents. Stir.
- Stir occasionally. When contents begin to thicken, reduce heat. Watch it carefully to prevent sticking at bottom. When contents begin to stick, turn off heat. It is ready to serve