- Cut off stem at cabbage head. Cut cabbage in 4 quarters. Chop up each into large hunks.
- Season chicken with extra salt. Separately, season beef with meat tenderizer, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry chicken and meat together until golden brown or firm. Put contents in a bowl.
- Reduce heat to low. Pour oil in pot to cook cabbage. Put in cabbage. Fry cabbage until stiffness is limbo. Raise temperature to moderate. Stir constantly.
- Put in onions, salt, pepper, and tomato paste. Stir and simmer for about 4 minutes. Stir at least once.
- Add chicken, beef stew meat, and ham cubes. Stir and let it simmer for about 4 minutes. Again, stir at least once.
- Add water. water should be an inch above contents. Stir.
- Stir occasionally. When contents begin to thicken, reduce heat. Watch it carefully to prevent sticking at bottom. When contents begin to stick, turn off heat. It is ready to serve
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.