Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 – 8 servings
- 1 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- ¼ cup salad oil
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- In large bowl, combine cabbages and scallions.
- In med bow, mix until smooth, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, dill, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Using whisk or fork, gradually beat in oil until well combined.
- Mix dressing lightly with cabbage mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 – 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.