- Wash and drain the cabbage and cut it across in thin strips.
- Pile it into a salad bowl.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it in half lengthwise, then in semi-circular slices.
- Slice the spring onions (scallions), using the white bulb and the best of the green leaves.
- Mix all together and add salt and pepper.
- Stir in the oil and vinegar and mix thoroughly.
- Shell the eggs, cut it in half lengthwise, then in semi-circular slices.
- Mix lightly into the salad, adding the chopped dill at the same time.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.