Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cabbage Noodle Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 ramen noodle seasoning package
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 small head red or green cabbage (or ½ of each)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 package ramen noodles, crushed
- Make dressing by combining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Combine the first three salad ingredients, toss well.
- Add crushed ramen noodles and dressing to salad and toss again.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate to allow the flavors to blend.