Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe yields 4 servings
- ½ tsp Korean sesame oil
- 1 cup cabbage pickle (kimchi)
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- ¼ lb boneless pork sliced thin
- 3 cup water
- 1 scallion cut into 3" pieces
- 1 firm Chinese soybean curd cut into 9 cubes
- 6 small clams - (to 8) (optional)
- Put the sesame oil in a saucepan and stir-fry the kimchi over moderate heat for ½ minute.
- Add the garlic and pork and continue to fry as the meat changes color.
- Now add the water, bring to a boil, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the scallion, bean curd, and clams if used, and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes more.
- Serve warm with rice.