Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you're a fan of German food... you'll enjoy this traditional combination of sausage, cabbage and potatoes.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From: Taste of Home Slow Cooker Recipes
- 6 to 8 servings
- 8 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 14½ oz can chicken broth
- 2 lbs fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into serving-size pieces
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine the cabbage, potatoes, onion, salt and pepper.
- Pour broth over all.
- Place sausage on top (slow cooker will be full, but cabbage will cook down).
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated through.