Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Peel cabbage leaf by leaf and cut out center stems.
- Roll up tight as if making cigars and cut across into shreds as thin as possible.
- Heat oil and toss in a handful of the cabbage shreds.
- Cook for 2 minutes the scoop out to drain.
- Repeat until all cabbage is cooked then sprinkle with salt and sugar and eat hot.