Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Japanese eggplant, halved lengthwise
- 1 lb cabbage head, quartered
- ½ lb firm tofu, bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Korean red pepper powder, or substitute less cayenne
- Steam the eggplant and cabbage in a large Dutch oven or steamer until the eggplant is soft and the cabbage is tender yet still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly and cool.
- Cut the eggplant into bite-size cubes, and chop the cabbage into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggplant, cabbage, tofu cubes, and carrot.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Add the dressing to the cabbage-eggplant mixture and combine well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.