Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Coarsely chop cabbage and cook in 1 cup of water, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Reconstitute the TVP in the boiling water.
- Add the onion, spices, and egg whites.
- Mix the tomato juice, soup, and water, and set aside.
- Spread ½ the cabbage in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread TVP mixture on top.
- Cover with the remaining cabbage.
- Pour the tomato mixture on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 1½ hours.