Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 tbsp margarine
- ¾ lbs lean ground beef
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 2 apples, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In skillet, saute onion and celery in margarine 2 minutes.
- Add beef and salt and stir another 2 minutes.
- Spread half the cabbage in 2 qt baking dish and cover with half the apples and all the meat mixture.
- Add remaining cabbage and apple slices.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Nice with mashed potatoes or noodles.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 lean-meat exchange + 1 vegetable exchange + 1 fat exchange if that + 1 fruit exchange