- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook cabbage in boiling water for 7 minutes.
- Cook onion slices in boiling salted water until tender.
- Place layer of cabbage in 2-quart casserole, a layer of onions, and layer of cheese cracker crumbs.
- Dot with ½ cup butter.
- Make sauce of remaining butter, flour, salt, and milk.
- Combine with mushroom soup and pour over top.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup reserved cracker crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.