Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 sandwiches
- 1/2 cup lightly salted butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon white prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 squares pumpernickel or wheat bread
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, sliced thin
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
Combine butter, horseradish, chives, dill, and salt and mix well. Spread each piece of bread with 1 tablespoon of the butter mixture Place 1 ounce of sliced salmon on four of the bread slices. Top with thinly sliced cucumber and another piece of bread. Press firmly and cut off crust around sandwiches. Cut each whole sandwich into four squares or triangles, or with a round, crescent or star cutter, if desired. Keep tightly wrapped until serving.