- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- dash salt
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 5 oz large shredded Wheat cereal biscuits, crushed (1/2 10-oz pkg)
- 12 oz pkg candy-coated chocolate covered peanuts like m&m's
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add Sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and Sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the crushed cereal. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Make an indentation in center of each one with the back of a teaspoon.
- Place 3 Peanut candies in each indentation.
- Bake for 30 minutes until set. Immediately remove to wire racks to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe from the sneaky kitchen.