Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 box Butter Recipe golden cake mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 whole eggs
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 tablespoon margarine
- 16 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare a rectangular cake pan with cooking spray and flour then set aside.
- Combine half cup cake mix, oats and two tablespoons margarine in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until crumbly then set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, eggs, water and remaining margarine.
- Spread into bottom of prepared pan.
- In another mixing bowl mix cranberry sauce until smooth then spread over base in pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping and bake for 35 minutes.