Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- 2 medium eggs
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Cool to lukewarm.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add flour, baking powder, vanilla and walnuts then spread in rectangular pan which has been lightly greased.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut in squares.