Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings.
- 1¾ cup cake flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9x2 inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together first 4 ingredients in bowl until blended.
- Beat together butter and sugar in 2nd bowl until blended
- Beat in sour cream, egg, and vanilla.
- Beat the flour mixture alternately with the milk into the butter mixture then beat 1 min.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until done. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan.
- Melt the butterscotch in top of double boiler over simmering water. Let butterscotch cool slightly.
- Stir in sour cream until smooth. Let the mixture stand until set.
- Spread the frosting over the top and sides of cake.
- Garnish top of the cake with pecans.