Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 3-1/2-ounce package butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 oranges, sliced
- Combine pudding mix, milk and orange peel.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Add rice. Remove from heat; spoon into dessert dishes. Chill.
- At serving time, top with whipped cream and garnish with sliced oranges.