Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 c. butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. flour
- 2 c. rolled Oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 c. butterscotch chips
- 1 c. chopped nuts(optional)
- Combine butter and both sugars in bowl. cream well.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Add vanilla. Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix and drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 6 dozen.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.