Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kids Food for Fun by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 12 graham crackers
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Break each graham cracker in half.
- Place close together on 17¼ x 11½ x 1" non-stick jelly roll pan.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a glass measuring cup.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 1 minute, until butter is melted.
- Remove from microwave.
- Let cool at room temperature 2 minutes.
- Add pecans, mix well.
- Put a teaspoon of mixture on center of each cracker.
- Bake 7 minutes on center oven rack.
- Use pot holder and carefully remove from oven.
- Let cool 3 minutes.
- Remove from baking pan with metal turner.
- Place on wire rack to cool completely.