Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Make imitation milkshakes for people who cannot drink milk or eat ice cream.
- Fake Shakes from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- ½ cup chilled or partially frozen soy milk/ nutritional supplement
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp milk-free butterscotch sauce
1.Blend all at low speed about 10 seconds. Using the partially frozen liquid will produce a much colder, thicker shake.
- Chocolate: Use 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup in place of butterscotch. (Commercial chocolate syrups are often made without milk or lactose; always read the ingredient labels).
- Butterscotch-Banana: Add ½ well ripened, sliced banana to ingredients for butterscotch shake.