- 1 ¾ cups (11-ounce package) butterscotch flavored morsels, divided
- 1 package (18.5 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup (2 medium) mashed ripe bananas
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a 10-cup Bundt or round tube pan.
- Microwave 1 1/3 cups morsels in a medium, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Combine cake mix, eggs, bananas, vegetable oil, water and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed until moistened.
- Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir 2 cups batter into melted morsels. Alternately spoon batters into a prepared Bundt or round tube pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Cool in a pan for 20 minutes; invert onto the wire rack to cool completely.
- Place remaining morsels in a small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on medium-high power for 30 seconds; knead.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut a tiny corner from a bag; squeeze to drizzle over the cake.